Holy Smoke, what did they do with real Pee.

Don't worry Pee, my philosophy is still the same. Don't let Fantasy games get in the way of a full happy life. Eat your heart out, that I can play and have fun and not be stressed out by a game.
No excuse, just the facts. I know deep down that my good nights are eating at you. Making you want to bust my chops even more

GOOD for you MaryCas. Go for the links. This game will still be here when you return. So what if you miss a day. Your life will not change for the worst because you skip a day. You will remember that golf outing a hell of a lot longer then what your score was for fantasy baseball this weekend. What I can't believe is Pee saying that it is alright. You will never win without that win at all cost drive.

Come on Pee, You are ahead in the points, you know that everyone else who is playing will slip up a few times and take off for a summer vacation or a nice weekend with their friends or family. That is why you do so well on these long games and the rest of us do will on the short ones. Lighten up and enjoy the game. That is the whole idea of the game, to make baseball fun.

We know you are a great sports person. How about being a great guy and lighten up for your own good. Stress kills and if something were to happen to you DB would have no one to compete against.

Now, enough with the trash talk, on with the game!

(insert Pee's bitch about long post, spelling or grammer here ) Sorry....I am really laughing as I type this whole thing.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!