Are ran is over sponges like you make me laugh maybe is slipped your mind that rio ferdinand was banned for missing a drugs test for half of the season and in that first half we was top of the league had the best defence in the league and then gary neville got a 3 match ban and we only won 1 of those 3 matches. silvestre missed about 10 games with injury and wes brown missed most of the season with ole solskjear who scores about 14 goals in the league every season which really isn't bad.
Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
I'm not bitter about anything. I know Blackburn suck. We suck and you still didn't beat us a few weeks ago.

I wont forget the glory that was once Man Utd. Their achievements have been nothing short of outstanding. They raised the bar for English football But this season they have been terrible and everyone knows it. Their reign is over.

Win the FA cup tomorrow and be proud. But remember, there was once a time Fergeson didn't even want to enter that particular tournament due to it's insignificance with the other tournaments.

Who's keyzer soze?

How are thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil. Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles you eunich jelly thou.