First of all let me start by saying that I am very surprised at how the "veterans" of these boards have acted here. I for one don't think that a new member should be answered in that manner. The NEW member asked a question, a legitimate one, and was deserving of an honest and respectful answer. Not a hostile one! This is NOT the first time that one of the members on here has been hostile towards a new member. There have been many instances of it! And there have been hostile posts that have been deleted before anyone else could see them. These boards are definately here for our pleasure, but they are also here to attract new members for many different reasons. The hostility that has been shown here towards the new members lately has been out of control! Acting that way is not a way to keep new members posting here! Everyone is entitled to their opinions and there is nothing wrong with debating an issue. But when debating an issue, there is absolutely no reason to be snooty or make condencending remarks, especially with new members! I just don't think that it is the proper way to help keep new people posting on here! The hostility towards the new people must stop. If you want to discuss and debate the original topic that was posted, by all means please continue to do so. But if I see this topic sway off the subject originally posted, and see any more hostility towards the new member who made the post, I am going to have to close this topic. So let's just keep it civil. Thanks!

Don Cardi cool

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.