Pizza in the microwave?

What kind of people are you folks! SICK, SICK SICK!

Must be during the summer a younger couple moved up from the Bronx and took over a little pizza shop here in town. Pop happens to stop in on his bowling night once the season started and sees the new owners and hears that they are from the Big Apple. The place is across from where he bowls. He starts talking about New York Pie and the cheeses and the oils and the gravy and things.

Well, the guy starts bragging about his cooking so the old man says bring it on and I'll be the judge. Well, let me tell you, we now drive across town to get the food. Everything is great. As Pop puts it just like being back home. The favor, the oils, the three types of cheese.

The veal, the chicken parm and the pasta all top notch. The old man brings stuff home a couple times a week now. A pan of Lasagna or a pan of manicotti and some stuffed shells, and large slice pies a couple nights or afternoons a week. The guy sends them home in the heavy metal cooking pans from the place and then we have to return them. The fresh baked bread and knot rolls. Dam, I swear he likes the cooking better there then when my Mom cooks. Hey, she doesn't mind because see likes time out of the kitchen too. I think it has taken its toll on the old mans middle.

If he ever saw you place stuff in the microwave oven, he would take it out of your hand and tell you to go eat PB&J. You have to reheat in the oven about 350-375 or so and that is preheated before you throw in the food! Gravy heated in a pan only and then placed over the food. Never heated in the Microwave.

If you don't see them twill the pie in the air and see the oil dripping then you don't have the real thing. Years ago the old man order a pizza at a new place and the guy pulled out a precooked shell and started to put gravy on it. Pop goes what is that and the guy says your pizza! I don't think so. I thought he was going to tear the place apart. The place didn't stay around very long.

The other major sin is if they don't paper the bottom of the box and you get a cardboard taste on the pie. Man is that like starting the next world war in our house.

Game 7 tonight, may call for some good food and some cold brew and a stack of napkins.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!