I watched that Marlins game and was ecstatic to see Barry Bonds get eliminated. How ironic that Pudge makes the go ahead run by running into the catcher and making him drop the ball. Then he wins the game by hanging onto the ball in the same type of play.

Yes, Geoff, your Yanks will go all the way. I don't know how the Twins made it as far as they did.

I'm glad the cops did their jobs and found the Atlanta bats. It helps when they get that Opie Robert Fick out of the game. During the off season they need to be hunting fir some hunky 1st basemen. Oooooh, I wonder if we could get Eric Karros.

I remember about a year or so ago when someone did a thread on people who like sports. There was a brunette who stated emphatically that she loved her sports, she watched ESPN sportscenter 1st thing in the morning, before she's had her Vanilla Coke. Then there was this Baltimore Crab Cake who stated she detested sports, that they're all over priced losers. Ahhh...life seemed so much simpler back then.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.