Yea, Yea, Yea. Say something that we didn't think you would say. Christ Pee- Lawrence
the more you post the more you prove to me that I am right in what I say.

That old crap about any game worth playing is worth playing to win! Christ man wake up man. It is one thing to want to win it is another to knock others and show your mean arrogant side. To tell the truth the more you come back with this crap the more of a problem I think you have. Like I said more then once you twist and turn shit like a spin doctor.

Just keep knocking me, it may make you feel better to yourself. You have been spinning crap all week once you knew you couldn't win the game!
You want to know the truth I may not have finished up top, but unlike you it is not going to eat away at me like it is you!

Pee-Larwence talking: being second is being the 1st loser!

I love how you have to keep the crap about me not being in the middle of the field. We started with 12 or so people, if they drop they were still a part of it. I guess I should have stopped playing like you told us a few weeks back since we couldn't win, then I wouldn't have counted either.

So you need to beat us to have an achievement at something? Then we who finished below you are all glad to have helped you feel better about yourself!

Yes, PL this is a Fantasy Game. A poker game online would also be a Fantasy Game to share with a group of nice folks over the Internet. I am sure there isn't many on this board that would be willing to risk their hard earned money. I bet sports with a bookie and yes I would be betting a whole lot different with my book bets then I would with Fantasy bets! Wouldn't you?

Now with your big bad bold statement about playing for real money and taking my money ANYTIME. You sound more like Phil Hellmourth (SP) and his arrogant way of playing. Did you see last week how a nobody kicked his ass in the final table and he made a fool of himself in front of the TV crowd, just like you are doing here.

You are acting so bold and brassy over the Internet, but lets make one thing real clear if you and I were playing for REAL money and you and I were sitting across from each other at a table. I would still be having fun. Yes, eat your heart out and grab another glass of milk and some rolaids for your belly!

I would not be jerking off and telling jokes and pissing my money away, but I would be there to have fun and ENJOY THE GAME something you don't seem to understand. If it wasn't fun and enjoyable I would not be gambling and risking money. I should be unhappy and play?

Something tells me you would be very easy to upset in a card game and then after a few loses you may not play up to the player you think you are!

I joined in for the 2nd half of Fantasy Baseball not for an achievement but to enjoy myself. I would have hoped that you would have been playing for the same reason. Sorry to hear that this meant so much more to you and you feel you have to twist and turn thing to justify things.

I hope to play next year for the fun of it and I hope you are there. I also enjoy the trash talking and very often you will see me use the to show a joking matter. Maybe you should add those to your post so people may be able to read you better. Just a thought. Of course saying something nice to some other players once in a while rather then KILL the bastards and things still matter to those below you would surely help.

Now it is on to FANTASY FOOTBALL! Maybe I can do better at that! See you on the field!

From the sixth place loser with

Warmest Regards,
Fathersson/Michael

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!