Quote:
Originally posted by La Dolce Vita:

I'm under the impression that has given up on everyone else playing but the top 3. While it is apparent that those are the only ones that really have a shot at winning right now,

LDV, you always seem to hit things right on the head. Anyone below Pee-Lawrence just never mattered day to day to him. He was a man on a mission and I guess he didn't notice how arrogant he seems some of the time. He is here to win, not make friends!

Even if you or I had great nights he wouldn't notice your score and never say a word. He was only looking upwards. Days when he was on the losing end of the numbers for our group he seemed to disappear. A guy has to do what he has to do to get what he wants I guess.

Maybe I should have put more time into this in the early weeks and caught those doubleheaders. Once you miss them it is like missing a few days of playing as most gave you double the normal points. Hard to make up points, but I feel I did well many nights. Oh well live and learn. I had a great time playing anyway and the nights I put some real good time into it I did well. For a first timer I did what I thought I would, Like I told Big Daddy early on, if I could finish in the middle I would have been happy at the end.

I would play again next year and I really do want to thank Geoff for offering this up and everyone else for the great time playing, trash talking and in general something to look forward to each day! You are all great people and one of the main reasons I come to this board! and away from some of the weird people!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!