Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
Wednesday

OA 2655 Det (17)
Y'know what? Ummm.... okay... never mind... no comment.

So anyway, I'm in Manhattan today, walking around using up time before my meeting. Thought it odd that many of the east-west streets in Midtown were closed, with police blockades and policemen ALL OVER the place like flies on shit. I'm like, "I didn't watch the news this morning, is there something I don't know about?"

Walking, walking (I LOVE walking through Manhattan)... finally, I stop and ask one of NYPD's finest: "What's going on?" / "The president is leaving today"... Ahh, okay, that explains that... a minute later, I find myself walking past the main entrance to the Waldorf Astoria -- no one else is but me -- and 10,000 cops -- I guess that's where Dubya was staying EVERY car within two blocks had "Diplomat" plates.

Okay, I figured I better GTFOH before I'm tackled for stalking - lol - so, time for some coffee to wake up for my meeting...

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations