Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:

You did absolutely the right thing loading up on the DH, whether intentional or not. In your position, you should be going all out and taking every chance you can to get as many points as possible.
It is too soon to tell who did the "right" thing today. The only person we KNOW did not do the right thing was Pork. :rolleyes:

I have no doubts about what I have done. Of course it was intentional. You are right, it is time to take drastic measures and pull out all the stops. No time for me to be conservative. All I was saying is I would love the opportunity to have the time to contemplate tweaking as the deadline looms at night but I rarely have that opportunity anymore. The roster..she staysa like before!

Nice to see you don't stay miffed for long, plaw. :rolleyes: C'mon, it's not personal. My heart warms at the thought of the first day we "met" and I cherish each word ever typed from your precious fingers from that point on...

anyhoo :rolleyes: ...I'm sure I am not the only who notices you only come out of hiding once you think you are on a rise. Hell, I never even got the chance to razz you about kicking your ass in football, you were conveniently nowhere to be found, how boring is that? To think how it will be should you win the whole she-bang. :rolleyes:

The Pork is humble. DB writes poetry. Yep, my money and hopes is on one of those guys.

Plus, I never made a bet with either of them

although plaw, ever notice that our bet is a win-win situation for you?

The bet was dinner, right?

Either way, win or lose, whether you buy or I buy...YOU get to have dinner with ME

I have a tendency to wear my heart on my sleeve -
I have a history of taking off my shirt.....