Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
As my mind is wracked and tortured with the difficulty of the decisions that I must make, I harken back to those innocent early days, and JG's very first post.

I love the "...it's great. All you gota do is..." part.
I heard that... :rolleyes:

Last night was probably the toughest choice this whole season. I may have even slipped into the FS range of research- 30 - 45 minutes!

Seriously though, the rain was messing with my mind last night, as everyone's, it looks like. Putting in the Sosa, Ramirez and Stairs was a hedge on my part... It was the three I thought people would most likely pick, so I figured it would be a wash. With rain at a 40% chance by evening, I figured they might get one game in, so at least they'll have the same number of at-bats as those who picked non east-coast games. Finally, since over the last few days, I've been picking at least 3 guys who didn't even play, I figured, "what's the difference?"

Pork, sorry about your internet problem last night. It's been fun duking it out with you and PL these last few weeks, and that's the last thing I wanted to happen to either of you... Don't know how feels, though...