Good Morning all,

Boy, I got a good nights sleep last night.

SC, it was three players I missed filling last night. I was doing my team and noticed how many people weren't playing so I started with my PS which took me longer then I thought. I checked for Double headers! and then I had to think not only about who would beat each other but who would get me the most points. Now factor in the weather with Hurricane Isabel coming on shore and then a started changing my team members. So I jumped off the site to check something on the weather and checked out the Godfather website which seemed like it was down and I couldn't get on.

Anyway I was going to give up some of my best players who were not playing, but found it hard to decide when they are 1 million dollar cheaper then there current value. So the guys you are replacing them with are not as good.
It was just then when the phone rang and off I went. Out to spend so time with a friend who had a problem and needed a hand with something. Of course I never got in to late and just plain forgot to go back and finish my roster. Hey, things happen, and like I said before I was not going to let a Fantasy Game get in the way of real life!

Hell why not, Pee Lawrence told me that WE didn't have a chance anyway and now he tells me that my spelling / grammar and typing are bad too. What is a guy to do? A guy can slip up one night now can't he? I must be the luckiest guy around because I have more then one good night and still have a real life besides!

I could only imagine what it would be like if I made my living here with Fantasy Sports! Maybe I would spend four or more hours researching it. Hell, I think I spend to much time with the 30-45 minutes I spend now.

Sure is fun to play, and the trash talk and ball busting makes that much time all worth while. Good thing I am thick skinned and have huge shoulders to carry the load.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!