Seems like there was another message that was recently sent.

Mr. Jason Schmidt
San Francisco Giants
Pacific Bell Park
24 Willie Mays Plaza
San Francisco CA 94107

September 17, 2003

Dear Mr. Schmidt:

It’s me again!

I know I just wrote you but I didn’t want to take the chance that you did not receive my original message.

I just wanted to ensure that you know how important it is that I have you pitch a good game for me today.

There is not a lot of time left and I have some serious ground to make up and I am at a loss as to what is going on. In case you have not heard, I usually do quite well in these games. I am assuming you have heard of some of my many accomplishments - I am so quick to tell anyone and everyone of that. But in case you haven’t I was the 1st half champion and that is something nobody can take away from me and also in case you haven’t heard I do very well in office football Pick’em pool. Matter of fact I almost always win.

However, I seem to be in a rut and thus the reason I need your help. I am pretty much in dead last in the Pickem pool I am in. I lost in the very first week in a Survivor Pool, I am in third place in baseball in the second half, losing to a guy named Douche and another one that calls himself ‘Pork’ – what is up with those guys? In fantasy football, I am 0-2 and even lost to a ‘chick’.

As I mentioned I just don’t understand what has been happening lately and that is why, once again I come to you looking for assistance. Hell, I even grew my mustache back thinking it would bring me luck, but to no avail. The ladies do 'dig' it though.

Anyway don’t want to be a nag but I really really really really really really really really need you to do well tonight. If so I will buy a wear a Giants hat all weekend – deal ?

Your ever faithful desperate, grasping at straws fan

plawrence