I'd like to tell everyone about this really wondeful bottle of wine I had with dinner last night. It was a Red Zinfindel. The Zinfindel grape, as you oenophiles may know, is a varietal exclusive to California, where the climate and growing conditions produce wines with unusually high alchoholic content.

While typical red wine has an achoholic content of about 12.5%, this particular Zinfindel weighed in at a whopping 14.7%.

Since my beautiful GF doesn't drink at all, I consumed the entire bottle myself. We left the restaurant at about 10:30, and I don't even remember the ride home, the walk from the garage, or even getting undressed and into bed. Certainly no adult activities last night. Ha Ha.

Good thing I picked my baseball team before we went out. I was too drunk to even check the scores when I got home. I even slept through my pee break, which usually comes between 1;00 and 2:00.

Well, I just wanted to tell everyone what a nice bottle of wine I had, and what a lovely evening it was. I guess I'll check the baseball scores now, and then go back to sleep.

"Difficult....not impossible"