This game annoys me

I hate – hate Hate HAte HATe HATE this game . I was all set to move up a ranking to get atop 'Ms. Crash & Burn' herself with a 1 point lead when I saw ARod ground out in like the 13th inning – so he was 0 -6. I was thinking he won’t even get another at bat only to see him hit a 2 run homer three innings later. Uggg – that is 2 nights in a row he has kept me at bay in the standings – that bastid. And if any of you ARod lovers and owners out there just once today mentions how good he is – I will end it all for you. I will put him on my roster tonight and you all know what that means once he hits my roster – yep he becomes Sosa :rolleyes: . No more homers, no more multi hit games, no more extra base hits – nothing – so I expect not to hear the name of ARod mentioned today. And to show how strong the voodoo I have when players are on my team – here is an example. JJ5 has asked that if Pujols continues on his hitting streak that if he gets close enough to Jolting Joe – he will pay me to pick him up – knowing it will be the end of that streak. Of course I did gain one spot in the standings so I shouldn’t complain that much . Ugg – this game sucks a$$ - I hate it – I might not play anymore.

Now I need to get to meetings all in my pissed off mood - I believe I am about to have aneurism. Maybe there will be a dog to kick on the way to help make me feel better.