Morning Folks,

I see inflation has set in on the old Fantasy Baseball selection list. I was looking for some play in the players so I would have more to spend, but I guess not. Every one good goes up up up and those that suck go down down down I couldn't pick up one dollar on the monday morning shift, in fact most of my players when up, making them that much harder to drop without giving me chest pains!

It gets to the point where you hate to give up a player because of his value, only to replace him with another less valuable person for one day. Makes you feel like you are sliding backwards.

Dam that has to be the worst decison for me.
Just like you folks who had Sammy and he goes 0-4 or 0-5 every other dam day. Anyone every figure what he avgs. out to. Would it be better to have him give you 8 points one day and nothing the next or have a guy give you 3 to 5 points every day?

Worst is thinking you have a great player and the son of a bitch doesn't play for what every reason that day. Makes you feel like you were screwed royal.

This is what you mean PL about working alittle harder to find key guys at a lower price I guess.

Any one have some antiacids? I think my tummy is feeling the pain!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!