Quote:
Originally posted by fathersson:
I do have the basics down, but need some help on the finer points of the game.
Oh [b]Winner of the First Half
, would you be my friend and help this poor boy. After all a great player like yourself can not be threaten by a basement dweller like me! Take a look at my team and let me know if you see anything majorly wrong! Take me up a step or two oh great one!
(Bowing with my hands in front of me) A man may never be know as great without helping those less fortunate then himself. [/b]
Well.

I intended to respond your plea sooner, but, contrary to popular belief, I do have other interests and committments outside of our Fantasy Baseball League.

Let me say this. I have developed a set of criteria which I apply every day to my selections. Some of the criteria are, of course, more important than others.

Looking at your roster for the day in question yielded several picks in which you and I differed. But you did far better than I on that day. Which accounts for the "luck" element, which plays a large part here.

But for me to divulge, publicly, what my strategy is would be idiotic, don't you think? It has served me well through these many weeks, and I have no desire to give you or any of the other players any insight into my thinking.

I will, however, point out to you that my daily picks follow a consistent pattern. If you take the time to study them, and learn what those consistencies are, you will have learned on your own anything that I could tell you. In other words, do your homework.

So your father taught you poker, huh? Did he ever do any playing in Atlantic City? Perhaps he and I are acquainted.

"Difficult....not impossible"