Yes a bad night and to little thought given when I picked a PS! That what happens when you do a quick pick and don't really look things over.
I had changed my 1B the day before when I finally realized that Jeff Connie wasn't up to playing anymore.

Real truth is I only had one Texas player on my team and two Soxs with a sox pitching staff. So it wasn't that I "Pick a LOT of guys from the team opposing your pitching staff".

The PSsI have been picking must be ok as many on our board are picking the same ones. So I guess we are all thinking wrong. Even the anouncers on last nights game was saying Lewis was pitching the game of his career and his numbers never showed any of this. Not that this made it any better but reinforced that I had chosen the right team against him on paper anyway.

"That must be one of the fundamentals you mastered" Boy you never let a guy live something down! Well, I do have the basics down, but need some help on the finer points of the game.
Oh Winner of the First Half , would you be my friend and help this poor boy. After all a great player like yourself can not be threaten by a basement dweller like me! Take a look at my team and let me know if you see anything majorly wrong! Take me up a step or two oh great one!
(Bowing with my hands in front of me) A man may never be know as great without helping those less fortunate then himself.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!