Did anyone have trouble getting into the ESPN site last night or just me? I had a hard time with most of the sites I tried to access. I have 3 computers in the house and none of them worked for me...I was thinking maybe it had to do with the power outage???

So imagine myself going to bed without ANY knowledge of how I did other than the tidbits on Sportscenter. Must've laid there a good 5 minutes worrying about my status.

*OFF-TOPIC FOOTBALL TALK*

Niners are WEAK!

I guess my first clue, other than seeing Jeff Garcia TRYING to convince us his back was not really hurt that bad, was when they panned over my team and I saw two teammates standing next to each other in the huddle...their names (as shown on their jerseys)?? Weary and Battle.

Yep. Battle Weary. That is how I felt watching this team play. Don't worry though, DoucheMan, our bet is STILL on!

Speaking of names....what about that Raider guy - Tuiasopopos ?? Sounds Greek to me!

Oh and Huggy Bear's son now plays for the Raiders. That came as my most surreal moment last night. Starsky and Hutch. Now THERE was a flashback to the past!

I have a tendency to wear my heart on my sleeve -
I have a history of taking off my shirt.....