Oh Boy, Oh Boy, what is a guy to do. Two days in a row I take the Giants to beat the hell out of the Mutts and twice the Mutts not only hump the legs off the 1st place Giants, but piss all over them!

So I grab my girl and head down to the pub to relax and have a few. The girl friend is bitching up a storm about her job and some bitch she works with, the guy next to me is crying his eyes out about losing his girlfriend so I grab my lady and move on to the other side of the bar and there I have to listen to a guy complain about his job and how he thinks he is going to lose his job any day now.

Dam I can't take this, I have troubles of my own. I'm sliding lower and lower into the basement I tell her. With that he Yankees are blowing their game big time and the whole place is like no mans land. Talk about a down and out place! A guy can't even go out and drown his sorrows.

Before I left last night I sat and thought on a
PS for today. Atlanta or Phillies. Atlanta got killed the night before but what the heck I like what I see and then I see they win last night so I feel a bit better. This morning I see half took Atlanta and the other half took Phillies. A couple too Ariz. I was burned big time when I took Phillies so Atlanta got the nod.

I think you folks are right, this game sucks.

This was the first time in ten years that KC has taken two of three games from the Yankees! Ten Fricken YEARS!

PIAZZA is another scum bag. Can you understand how a team playing six hundred ball and leading the list in the West is beat up but a team like the Mutts playing just over 400.Not once but twice. After the last two loses last night and the night before they have now beaten the Giants four times in their last six tries this season?
Of course tonight they will walk all over the Mutts, but no one will have them!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!