Dam, I just got up from my short nap. 5 hours ago!
Just goes to show you that you can not burn the candle at both ends.

I see I missed todays trash talk session.
Which makes this game worth it! THe best is getting up and reading twenty good post with #1 trash talk.

When it comes to poker, two things are true I do enjoy the game and in a real large tournament I am truley dead money. This is a trickle down effect from my dad who loves the game and has enjoy years of playing. He drafted me to fill in a seat or two years back and I caught the bug, but it is he who plays big money, spends weekend away and has deep enough pockets to compete in that big money games. I am thankful for his help and backing at times!

I on the other hand can be seen playing many smaller games with people who I know and have a few bucks on campus or the back room at the pub.We don't play Texas holdem and we don't play no limit and NEVER play with wildcards!

Poker is still a people game. You play against one another and just like here, there may or may not be lots of trash talking at times!

Right now I am more into POK-HER as love is in the air.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!