Dam. I thought all the bullshit was being flung in California!

Boredom must be setting in. Is this the same guy who whined the first couple of weeks!
Do you remember when:

posted July 30, 2003 06:08 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday

SC 49 672 Oak
FS 86 669 Seatt
JJ. 15 649 Balt
BE 54 639 KC
LD 43 616 LA
DB 23 595 Balt
BD 49 595 Fla
JG 53 575 Seatt
OA 37 531 Oak
PL. 49 530 Seatt
HH 51 210 Yanks

--------------------
"Difficult..not impossibleposted

July 22, 2003 01:49 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I get hitting and no pitching
I get pitching and no hitting

Jeez, I sound just like the manager of any last place team.

July 17, 2003 09:10 PM
This is a pain...Used to be I only had to look at JG's and Buffy's stats. Now I have to look at everyone's.

This game sucks. I may stop playing

July 19, 2003 11:37 PM
OK--I'll admit it. Luck is a major factor here.

And remember... I won the first half. Nobody can ever take that away from me. Nobody. Ever.

Just a few of the past "Best of PL" I am sure you all have your own favorites!

By the way PL of course the same 5-6 are on top again, Christ there isn't many others who didn't start late in the first half. I think I am the only really new player left for the 2nd half!

The guys plays a couple of Double Headers and gets ahead of us and now wants to brag till his chest bursts! You have got to love the guy.

Remember it is not over to the Fat lady sings and she hasn't even warmed up yet. Then again I bet PL doesn't take a day or even an hour off from the game. Remember friend there is life after baseball. Look at LDV she spends weekends out having fun and still made it to the top.

By the way we are only done with three weeks and how many leaders have we had so far?

Hey folks, summer is comming to a quick close and I have to get some more fun in before it is back to the campus.

Happiness to you all! and my best to the people on the top of the league leader board!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!