Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
And I don't like him anyway. He called me "senile" in his self-congratulatory "engagement thread"
Hate to break it to you PL, but senile is a lot better than what most of us call you. At least we have the decency to do it behind your back though. :p

And DB - guess when you were dropping in the standings is when you were unable to perform you nightly simulations - huh. And if does family things like Phillips and the baby, I can imagine Buffy over at Target tonight buying one.

And regarding if PL does not win the second half, I am thinking since most of us started late we should maybe give him a 1* - you know the * to represent not a full half. And I don't know if it is just me or not but I don't see anything on the ESPN where it lists the first half winner anymore, although I know if it does PL knows where it is.

Ok the games start in 5 minutes, I am sick and tired of my view again. Oh and if anyone likes good football, don't forget the Eagles are playing on MNF - of course they are playing the Aint's so you get some good with some bad.