Wow, I still caught 53 points and I didn't have any players in the double header! It is tuff if you miss the double header chance and now I think I have missed three of them. Which has set me back loads. PL will be hard to live with.

OA- I guess you really have to dig more to find out about those double headers. I know our cheap ass sports section in our newspaper does not do a great job showing things. You would think they would point them out in the PS choices. They show you here the day of the game, but by then it is to late because you are locked in for the day.

I thought I had the basics down on this site but I guess it takes a whole lot more time then I ever thought to get the job done right. Find this and find that. I guess it helps if you live and breath baseball and want to check many sites or like some pay extra to join special sections.
The other thing that helps if you know more about teams and players that play across the country.

I'll take my points and be happy because I had a great couple nights out. I enjoyed myself and my lady and I had the times of our lives.Can't be two places at the same time, some things have to be sacrificed BUT, shit it is another MONDAY! More games then last week thank God. Still lots of games this season and good times to be had.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!