Howdy everyone Hope all are behaving themselves, have only had the chance to look through a few of the posts here but looks to be a crazy day. Where is PL to keep you guys (and gals) in line. So there is no phone line but my wireless modem works - isn't technology grand. Would love to stay and chat with you all - (not really ) but trying to be nice.

Seems like DB is back - hope nothing got broke in the move - and I hope a lot happens at night when you are unable to make changes - I know it is cheap but it is all about winning and I am a pretty shallow person, but at least I am honest. But I do hope all goes or went well with the move.

And what did SC move also? If so hope that went well for you also - gee everyone is moving on up now.

And thank god Buffy did well over the weekend or we would have had to listen to the whining of how she was away and the weekend is her crash and burn - blah, blah, blah, blah blah. :p

So my observations at the beach - it didn't take me long to remember all I love about the beach - PL discussed this when he was away. But also to remember what I don't like about the beach. For example men should not really wear speedo bathing suits - ok I look good in one, but that is for private shows only but why do men over the age of 60 feel compelled to wear them And also woman who are over the age of 50 or over the 200lb mark should not wear 'bikini's ' also

Ok sorry to take this off of business - I will try and get you back on track - if you have the Phils and they need to bring in the bullpen - it is over.

Allright time for a drink and back to vacation.