Hey Everyone... I'm back!

Man, am I glad just to get back to work. I'm not actually moved into my new condo yet. I had to move my things into storage, while the construction finishes. I didn't want to impose on any of my friends, so I decided to stay with my brother and his wife in a Chicago suburb. My commute goes from 15 minutes each day to two hours!

Anyway, other than moving on Thursday, I actually had a cousin fly in from the Philippines and I played host for the weekend. This explains why I haven't been able to post on here (but it hasn't kept me from at least changing my fantasy team! ) We went to the Cubbies/D-backs 3 hour rain-delayed game. If any of you were wondering, we didn't stay the whole time. We waited for a little over an hour, decided to leave for dinner and when we were walking back to the train to go home, we heard a loud "Let's Play Ball!"

Anyway, I'll be camping out at my brothers for the next few days/weeks and he doesn't have a DSL or any high-speed internet access. Dial-up is so s-l-o-w. Hopefully, nothing happens after I leave work so I won't have to change my team.

O.K., that's it for my update. I've read through the three pages or so that I missed. Pretty stimulating conversations you guys got going on here... :p

Oh yea, Bad Daddy, have a nice vacation!