Pl, thank you for what I have known since we started the second half. I need more punch from my team. This can be hard with a cap and all. Anyone can pick the best at each postion but keeping it level with day to day pitching starters is tuffer then it looks. Lets get real here each player is only human and are not on top of their game each day.
Factor in players who get hurt, bad weather and who is having bad mental days and you just want to shoot yourself. Christ I looked at one player with good statistics and then researched a little more and found out he had retired in JUNE! Why is he even in the players selections?

Now as far as this tread having the most post? Who cares if you have thousands of posts if most of them are in some dumb word game, music game, or kiddie game. THIS thread is about real posts!
Thank God that here we have a sport, and those kids or billy bad asses stay out with their bad attitudes and hatred of everyone and everything! We just have to put up with trash talk and Bethie's threats! and may I add alittle whinning! from everyone!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!