I think PL's right - They won't change the values until after at least one FULL week. I didn't think of that when I made my roster, so have some guys who aren't necessarily *good* right now, but wanted them at the starting price for the forthcoming week. Ahh well, we'll see how it works out...

As for the Java error, I don't get it either. If you just got a new computer, and it came with WinXP, then you likely don't have Java. MS wasn't allowed to include Java in their software for some b.s. legal reason so you have to get it yourself now.

BTW, a couple months ago I got SO fed up with all those damned pop-up ads on the BBC game site that got a pop-up ad blocker. Better, but you still had to wait for the blocker to process the pop-ups, which would delay your speed in clicking on links. I then got Netscape 7 which includes a pop-up blocker that works smoothly and quickly, you don't even notice. I use Netscape 7 for ESPN, and IE for everything else. It's worth it. Just having Netscape's tabbed windows is worth it. Try it out if you're overwhelmed by pop-ups.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations