No, no, no - I am not gone - what leave now? Actually I have been away most of the weekend but have been having major internet issues. Last night while trying to modify my roster it was horrible, the web has been slow but this was my connection. Somehow I got out of the league, but no matter what I could not even see the league to rejoin - I think it was all DNS problems. But today all seems OK now - and I am back in first - where I belong so all is good in the world.

I was not even able to boast of my triple digit night, but I have to at least thank PL. He has asked me to write an introduction for his upcoming book and sent me an excerpt to read. Just follow his simple rules and look what happens. Has inspired me to write my own book - I will call it "From the Basement to the Penthouse - You All Can Kiss My Ass - How is the View?"

I know it is a bit long but conveys a feeling close to me.

So what some of you think I would spend all last half squeak my way into first now and leave - and give Buffy a free ride to first - no way - and what take away this view from her

Buff - you're my bud - but this is the game - no free rides :p

OK - so in the immortal words of "Can we now get back to business"