Of course most will do well in the beginning of the season, when good-player values are lowest. And because this second half is a few weeks shorter than the first half, overall we should do slightly better than last half. While luck plays a big part in this game, so does a certain amount of skill. I think during this second half, as we all started at the same time, those with said luck and skill will rise to the top. Two days into the season is not much of an indicator, so I hope all the whining is in fun Gloating is always acceptible

PL has decided to make Overall Champ what's important even tho many of you started late. How nice of him I thought about that, too, but because so many started so late in season one, I didn't want to make it formal. But hey, it's just a game, so okay, when LD or I win overall, we'll get the prize

PL - PM or email your address to me

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations