The Second Half points this should be fixed. It was never combined like that in the past, and there always seems to be some little growing pains in the beginning of each season, even the second one. They'll clear it up (or at least better).

As for Schmidt, Bad Daddy, I had him, too. But then I saw indications that he might not play because in two sources it said Bower was gonna pitch Friday. One one page it even said Bower was gonna pitch Fri and Sat, though on the game preview page -- and on probables -- it still said Schmidt. When there's a contradiction like that, you GOTTA research it. I popped into the Messageboard and saw threads about Schmidt, many people quesitioning whether he was playing, and one post actually said he was given another day due to having pitched in the All-Star Game. So cursing and grumbling I switched him. And of course, had to switch some others.

An another note, I can't believe Griffey is done for the year again... bastid can't stay healthy any more.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations