Quote:
Originally posted by Beth E:
While nice things do happen in basements, everyone needs some fresh air once in awhile. Besides, after All Star break I'm sure I'll be right back there. Let me leave here with SOME bragging rights. Ok, so beating a guy that's not playing isn't all that great, but I'll take anything I can get.
Oh, Beth, That sounds so down- I bet you are a wonderful person. and I bet we would all love to hear some of your basement stories. If it was up to me I would give you the extra point and maybe a second one so you could pass me by!
I will tell you what I will do. I will again leave my team as it was for the last two weeks. Maybe they will not play or better yet have a rainout in New York today!
Then again it looks like Geoff took the Yanks too, so I guess I shouldn't be a bad sport and curse him as he is in the hunt for second play.
We all know how heated those two can get when the pressure is turned up!

Then again maybe you would rather I give you some trash talk and tell you to take a hike you bottom dweller

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!