There must be a lot of new people on the board because I remember when I first joined the subject of the quality of GFIII was discussed. I offered my opinion that to me GFIII was just an expensive soap opera. The plot was absolutely not even ridiculous--it was downright stupid. The actors, especially Pacino, were (again, in my opinion) terrible--all of them. Eli Wallach was laughable--a real clown in my opinion. I watched it again just recently because a Canadian channel plays the GF Trilogy periodically all the way though. I watched about an hour of it and I couldn't watch anymore, it was that boring to me. Even Andy Garcia (with whom I hope I am in the shower with!) was TERRIBLE...and he is a fairly good actor.

In the original post months ago about this same subject, I believe the general consensus was that GFIII was an embarassment for most people. To hear now that people think it was the BEST of all three, is truly surprising to me. It is clear that there are lots of new people on the board!

Please know that I am not criticizing anyone for their opinions--just noting the vast difference is all. I still hold to my original opinion on GFIII. Sorry! blush ohwell

"Sono una roccia; Sono un'isola...una roccia non ritiene dolore; un'isola non grida mai."