I've said before I *know* how the great players do it, it just doesn't necessarily make as much sense to me. I had a player for $2.3m for a while, who was doing well for me. Another at $2.9m who ended up going up past $4m if I wanted him back. While a non-player is a definite zero in points, there's no guarantee that someone you pick up will provide any points either. I'd "assume" my non-player would go "0-4" and be happy saving the money so I could afford some $7m players. Let alone being able to afford an $8m PS.

But, as I said, that's not how the top players do it. So I'm taking the last 5 weeks and being aggressive to see how it works out. My inspiration was today's game, thinking there was no way Buffy would give up Patterson. Sigh. She did! I can't believe it. Ahh well... now she'll have to pay to get him back!

You're probably right about the competition being a motivator. It means more playing against people you know, altho I have no problem competing against strangers

My previous BCC percentile rankings:

2002B - 90%
2002A - 38% (I started many weeks late)
2001 - Didn't play for some reason
2000B - 89%
2000A - 84%

(Uber results don't show 1997-1999, so I don't know...)

I played Diamond Daily last year, it was free, unlike this year. And finished that at 90% as well.

In football, which I know less about, I really kicked major ass, finishing 99.8% in Pigskin Pick'em, 94% in College Pick'em, and 99.9% in College Bowl Pick'em. Total dumb luck, I tell ya!

2002 was pretty good for me in these games. I have a bad habit of starting games late, though, cuz I don't check to see what's new as often as I should. I've just started some car racing games, late, of course.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations