Quote:
Originally posted by La Dolce Vita:
I start focusing on the cocktails seriously wishing I had BethE's number with me. She's at home with a computer and access to my password (EcnahCtaF)and would probably do a friend a favor (
Buffy, Buffy. You must learn how to store phone numbers on your cell phone. I've got 3 to choose from. One call and I would have been more than happy to do my part in helping you work yourself around this manwich you have with these fellas. And I would not have called you obsessed once. Not me, who would sell my soul to the devil for a 1 way ticket to New Jersey so I could inch my self closer to stalking Jon Bon Jovi. *remembers that Geoff lives in Joisey..hey Geoff....how you doing?????

See Buffy, I'll do that for you, and you see what you can do to get this rain the hell out of Baltimore. Getting ready to go to a wedding, in heals, and pouring rain. Probably will fall on my behind in a big mud puddle. I know you all are laughing at that...kiss my ass!!!

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.