Good Morning, all!

I will call this "Buffy's Sad Obsessed Life" -probably be long, but read, you might get a chuckle or two:

Friday afternoon @3:00 pm
I work on my roster since I know I will not be around Friday night. I almost hit the button to pick Colorado PS because I was impressed with Chacon the last time he played at home. Then to quote PL "am I fucking nuts?" Finish roster for Saturday somewhat satisfied.

Friday night 6-7pm
Watching sportscenter, notice 2 rain delays, think oh shit. Please no DH's tomorrow.

Friday night 7pm
Being rushed by husband to move faster getting ready and asked to step away from the TV. Called obsessed by husband. Thinking that it was going to be the Atlanta game ppd, I complain that if I dont know these things and am not able to make changes, I could potentially be the 6th place chump. Called obsessed a 2nd or 3rd time. Atlanta game flashes across the screen as PPD as I am walking out the door.

Friday night 8 pm
Sitting in a restaurant with friends feeling frustrated that I didnt know anything that was going on in baseball world. Casually ask the male at the table if he was watching the games tonight. Turns out he is not a baseball fan. Called obsessed by hubby one more time. I start focusing on the cocktails seriously wishing I had BethE's number with me. She's at home with a computer and access to my password (EcnahCtaF)and would probably do a friend a favor (research and roster changes if needed) Called myself obsessed for the first time.

Friday night 10 pm
Get a call from my friend who is in town who wants to go out later for a drink. Hubby is going home. I write on a cocktail napkin all the site info he needs to check the DH info. Give him password and writes down names of people to pick up and tell him what PS staff to with AS LONG as the DH is scheduled for Saturday. Instruct him what two players to keep no matter what on my roster. He looks confused. I'm feeling stressed. Can you do this I ask him? Calls me obsessed and says it is just a game. I remind him about PL and how hard I have worked to keep JG behind me. He assures me he will do his best.

Saturday 12:50 am
A break in the fun. I call home to touch base. Stall a little and small talk before I get to the real reason for my call. He tells me the date the Atlanta DH is scheduled for. I thank him for looking out at me. He says no problem. All is well in the Buffy household.

Saturday 10am
Hmmmm, so I FORGOT to mention the possibilities of other DH's. I understand this would have been a hard choice to contend with but I never had the pleasure of stressing over it. Only thing I can say now is I traded Palmiero for Helton at the last hour yesterday.

And now Pork Chop and I are tied

And I have no plans to go out tonight

I have a tendency to wear my heart on my sleeve -
I have a history of taking off my shirt.....