Wow, look at that... Buffy is 2 pts away from being the Plawrence Slayer (plawrence need more than Axe for how close Buffy the proctologist is!), and I'm only 30 pts behind! And congrats, (you) Douche, for winning Week #3 - and Andre' for 2nd place showing!

If only we can start overtaking the Undertakers who has a commanding lead, with HH and SC sniffing around his butt...

BDD - Good improvement - keep it up!

All my player values went up again. This is getting tougher now with the money. I may have to keep this togther until someone gets hurt? I just had to make room for the Yankee PS, and bought them at 7.0 - now they're 7.3 which is utterly ridiculous. How much are they gonna cost in June? $10 million?!! The Cubs have more PPG and cost only 6.6...

--

Hey, those of you with some interest, reading this, but not playing - get your butts in here! The points reset at the All-Star Break, so get your practice in now! C'mon, let's have some more teams in here!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations