Goddammmmmmmit!! Now I know what I am doing wrong, I mean this is the SECOND totally stupid (obvious) thing I have done.

I usually tweak my roster up today for the next day. That is when I do all my "research" - (read: twisted logic) I think I have been choosing pitchers for tomorrow actually playing today. (Except for the Yankees or Dodgers - I have their schedule memorized). I actually worked on my roster for tomorrow and I picked Woody Williams thinking he was playing TOMORROW! How can I not read the top of the page? Oh man.

Ok, boys - I am more of a sore loser when I screw my own self up. And I can't even believe I am admitting my stupidness.

No bullshit - the only place I am gonna feel the Pork is under my shoe - if you should even THINK about passing me!

Im dying here knowing I have Matt Clement on my PS today - oh the agony. I know I am not the only one to make that choice but ugh!

Nice articles guys. Excuse my outburst, dont think you want to see mine, it would read like tabloid fodder.

EDIT: While I am usually a clueless moron, this was not the case this time and I was dreaming. I really DO know how to read the top of the page. Doesnt mean I will get enough points to cause plawrence any heartburn, but I never give up.

I have a tendency to wear my heart on my sleeve -
I have a history of taking off my shirt.....