Austin Kearns - lol - I never even heard of the guy - it was dumb luck, trust me! 16 pts of dumb luck today! 35 pts w/ no pitching

As for double-headers - no! If you pick the Bosox or Birds tomorrow, you will get TWO games of pitching in one day. You get NADA (zero, ziltch) for the rained-out day.

I just got home, so couldn't answer you sooner, sorry... but it's a dilemna... do you go with, like, Clemens against the D-Rays, or do you go with Pedro & Wakefield? If the BoSox win both games tomorrow, you're golden. If they split, it *may* still be better than any other single game, depending on the scores.

Cuz it's Pedro, I went w/ the double-header... you're given at least 18 innings (x3 points) to start. But of course, Pedro can give up 0-2 (or 6!) ERs, and Wakefield like 4-5... but I'm going with the 54 "given" points and work down from there, rather than the 27 points. If that made any sense

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations