Quote:
Originally posted by La Dolce Vita:
Welcome to the Nor' Eastern Hot Rod!! I knew you couldn't back away from a challenge! Just remember that the faux points you made today? Just that. F-A-U-X. Your game starts tomorrow. Just remember you are behind me, right where you belong.

What a welcome. Actually I forgot until the mid afternoon that my team actually doesn't start till today - so that only puts me even further behind - ugggh. Everyone is in the 300 - 400 point range. And now with rain on the east coast some of my players probably won't even play today - so thank you everyone for ensuring that I will probably now be pissed off at some point every day now.

And I know LDV only threw the challenge my way because of past talks on fantasy football and the fact that she knew a newcomer would only cushion the distance between her and and last place. So don't feel too smug, although I am behind you now, once the scoring begins I will soon find my way on top Hey that didn't sound very good, did it? We still talking about fantasy 'baseball' now Well you know what I mean.

I don't believe I did that bad last night (and yes I know that the points don't count) but funny cause the guys I had that I was excited to have on my team did nothing and the guys I kind of threw in there got me some decent numbers. Oh it is going to be a long season for me - I can see it now. :rolleyes: What did I get myself into?