Looking at the scoring system, it appeared to me that having a good offensive lineup would be more important than pitching. So what's the strategy? Change your pitching staff every day? Does the value of the staff change radically from day to day, depending on who's starting?

Also, you say that you won't be posting your team. Does that mean we don't get to see the other team rosters? How do we know who to root against?

And another question: The scoring system says you get +3 for an inning pitched. Does that mean that you get a +24 or +27 every game automatically?

Mindful of your admonition to "stay the course", I see that this game will require daily attention. I hope I'm up to it.

BTW, I see your strategy..Study for weeks, then tell everyone to join a day before the thing starts I think your first 19 points shouldn't count. I propose a group vote on the question, or are you the "Don" here, too?...Members? :p

(OK...since you're answering all the questions, I vote for you to be the Bud Selig of our group ).

"Difficult....not impossible"