Quote:
Originally posted by Don Sicilia:
I just joined the group. My team name is Douche Bigalow. I just set my lineup today JG- didn't get a chance to last night. Does that mean I don't get points for today?
Don S - You may have missed Sunday's game lineup. You can tell if you click on Box Score "Today" what today's lineup is (dashes next to players aren't playing).

Since there was only one game Sunday, for max points, you would've had to choose all Ana and Tex players. Now, Sunday, you'd pick your team for Monday.

Once you have your "dream team", within budget, you can just leave it like that and not make any changes until the end of the game. That's the easy way, and there are many players I leave all season unless they get hurt.

There's a caveat: Every Monday (probaby not tomorrow though), the players values change. If they did well the past week, their price goes up, and if they didn't poorly, it goes down. It can also stay the same.

If you choose players every single day, after a week you'll likely lose money on the best players. I tend to pick a "great" player and leave him there until he gets hurt, even if he's not playing on a particular day. That way, you can keep him at the cheapest price.

I'm not sure if I'm explaining this well enough, so read the "how to play" section there if you're not familiar w/ the game.

Basically, you can spend as much or as little time as you want playing...

JG

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations