Well, the position I'm in is about the best I could have reasonably hoped for going into the last day.

A large enough lead in overall points that I feel safe enough, and a chance, albeit it a teeny-tiny one, to pull out a second half victory.

Your strategy for today, DB, is also interesting. I figure that you figure that your second half lead is large enough, so you didn't have to play defense today, and could go for guys that you didn't think I would take, as you tried to catch me in overall points while maintaining your second half lead.

I make that assumption based strictly on the fact that you didn't pick Bobby Sura. Unless you figured that I figured that you would take Sura, so I wouldn't take him because I would be trying to have a completely different team than you. But you probably figured that I figured that you wouldn't take Sura because you would be trying to have a completely different team than me and I was figuring that you were figuring that I would take him, so you didn't.

See?

Anyway, if everything goes right for me tonight and wrong for you, I have a shot. And if the reverse happens, than you do. It would have been more exciting and interesting if only about 20 points separated us in 2nd half and overall, but I gues this will have to do.

"Difficult....not impossible"