After seeing that we had exactly the same team today, I once again mulled over the question of playing defense with the lead, and becoming unpredictable when trailing.

If I recall correctly, this is about the time in the first half, when trailing by roughly the same amount, with roughly the same amount of time to go, you went the unpredictable route, and I chastized you for doing so too early.

Looking at today's choices yesterday, I really didn't see any other viable players to select, and was quite aware that there was an excellent chance that our teams would be quite similar.

But I figure it this way: I believe that I'm a better picker than you. With 16 days to go, I just have to plow ahead, picking the players that I think are the strongest on a given day, and hoping that you make a few mistakes or miss a few things (like Bobby Sura ). Besides, I don't want to run the risk of falling further behind. There is my small lead in the overall points standings to protect as well. I'd rather just sacrifice the day.

You won't see me get unpredictable until I have no choice (maybe )

"Difficult....not impossible"