Hmmm... I gained 1 point on plaw... On second thought, let's count the Feb. 29 games! Of course, I'm joking.

Let me see... The more I thought about it, I don't want there to be an asterisk next to the championship for the second half. Both plaw and JG make good arguments. What I think is, when we signed up for this game, we signed up to play everyday, whether or not ESPN has some sort of computer glitch. We are all friends here - I don't doubt for a minute that you guys aren't arguing for self-interest.

What I meant earlier by simplicity was two-fold. First, I didn't want to have anyone go through the trouble of the math/added work. Just looking out for you plaw... But if plaw is willing to do it, JG, what's the harm in that. The second step is more complicated. Not everyone visits here everyday. TM, SP - they might not know what even happened. I don't know if we can get those guys to post their transaction logs. What I said earlier though stands... If it's a one-time added 30 minutes of work that plaw is willing to do, fine. If it's an added 30 minutes of work everyday, I don't think you should have to go through that trouble. (I say this without knowing how you exactly tabulate scores.)

But -- that aside -- let me say that I swear -- on the souls of my grandchildren -- that I will not be the one to break the peace that we have made here today.