Feb 28th isn't an issue, it's Feb 29th. And, there is no game log for Feb 29th as reported by this game. As Tom Hagan would say, it's as if she never existed. And I stand by that. NOT because I don't want to - I don't even have a clue how I did - but because I think it'd be too much math to worry about ONE stinkin' DAY out of an entire half-season.

And it's not that I don't trust people. But why worry over ONE DAY of the season? Sure, MAYBE, in the end it may have made a difference. But, according to this game, it didn't exist. So be it, as far as I'm concerned.

Look at the 4th Place whiner trying to gain some points that he may or may NOT gain with this added math burden... :p

I'd rather worry about TOMORROW instead of YESTERDAY. We're all in the same boat. I'd find another life preserver...

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations