Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
It'll boil down to:

Stoudamire vs Crawford
Marshall vs Abdur-Rahim
Camby vs Dale Davis

Without knowing who has who, here is an objective opinion of who I think wins in these matchups...

Stoudamire vs. Crawford - Being from Chicago, I am privy to seeing how Crawford does daily. The thing about him is, he's a Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde player. Sometimes, he's boring and other times, a scoring wild man. Tonight against Boston at home, I think he will be a wild man - 24 points, 6 assists, 4 rebounds. Stoudamire, as a basketball player, is pretty bland. Maybe he's only interesting when he's high, I don't know. He'll get 13 points, 7 assists, a couple of steals.

Marshall vs. Reef (what a great name to be playing in Portland, by the way - I can see it now... (over the loud speaker) THE REEFER!) - I agree with Plaw. Shareef should win this one easily, but Marshall has been playing well. This one's a push, I think.

Camby vs. Davis - I don't really know much about either player. Neither is exciting and you don't expect either of them to go on any scoring or rebounding binge. I'll give this one to Camby, because he's younger and only has to fight Nene for rebounds and Carmelo for points. Davis has to defer Reef and Randolph for both points and rebounds.

Wow, that was actual basketball talk. I have a headache now. I think I'll go lie down.