Yes, I just happened to be on the threads this today.

I'm resting up. You know I think Americans do to much holiday partying. I hate to say no to people when they invite you to join them for some good times.
I am thinking of gathering up all the food dishes and such that I have seen and shared and print a small but clever book. My lord there are some great and unique dishes, sauces and dips here in Central New York. Many people from around the world come here with the university and all.

As you know I am not much of a writer so I will be the one to compile them and let someone else do the interesting chatter that is needed on each page.
I thought this may be a great fun raiser for one of the old mans group for next year. After all who isn't in love with good food and who doesn't want some new and different things to try. So if you have any that you would like to share, drop me a line. I could fit in under dishes from grumpy old men!

Don't worry, I will be rested for baseball. We have just three more weeks in Football and then I will rest up till the first game. Since I don't have to worry about the b-ball boys I can enjoy myself until then. Sit back and read the sport pages.

Sorry that I have not been around for you to pick on. I just don't know where the days go.

Just a couple more weeks to Christmas and then another new year. That reminds me I have to pick some stuff up at the cleaners for the weekend. Dam, there is always something. I hope you are sleeping well and not getting up every few hours. After all a guy needs to get some sleep if he plans on looking good for the ladies. or manage fantasy sports.

I will have to tell you about this sweet instructor who helps me at the gym. My lord some people are just born with good genes and a great body. The rest of us have to work our guts off! I just love to watch the older guys looking at her while she does her thing. Makes the old workout go that much faster.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!