And regarding the football game, I don't want this to sound like sour grapes or anything, but... :rolleyes:

Admittedly I didn't pay any attention to the scoring system when I drafted. Mea culpa .

But you have to agree that when a running back gains 150 yards for 6 fantasy points, and then they put some big fat Refrigerator-Perry type guy to fall forward for the TD, and he gets 6 fantasy points also, that the scoring system leaves a little bit to be desired.

Or how about the QB who throws for 400 yards (very rarely happens) and gets 4 fantasy points, and the RB who gains 100 yards (happens all the time) and gets 4 fantasy points also.

Even if you want to say that passing yardage is a combo of a QB and his receiver then why
a) does the receiver get 1 point per 25 yards, and
b) why not give the QB 1 point for every 50 yards, instead of 1 point per 100?

Also, way too much value on the points that the kicker scores. Field goals are usually a function of opportunities, which are the result of a team's inability to get the ball in the end zone, and from week to week the points that a kicker scores a largely a matter of luck, I think. The kickers that score the most points every year are almost always the ones with the most FG attempts.

Not that it doesn't take skill to figure out who that will be, but I suspect (and have absolutely no stats to back this up) that the leading scorers among the kickers changes from year to year, while the leading RBs and receivers tend to be more consistent

Like I said, though, and I mean this sincerely, this isn't sour grapes. I was so engrossed in trying to catch your ass in baseball that I paid no attention to the rules of the football game.

Next year will be different.

"Difficult....not impossible"