You are so right Pee-Lawrence- I think I have had enough of B-ball. The sport bores me more then I remembered and the need to worry about changing a team every day is just to much right now. At least with baseball they play several days in a row, so you can run your team a couple of days if you want.

There are so many things to do and enjoy during this time of year and with the holidays coming and all I just don't find this that appealing. Friends and my lady seem to be taking up more and more of my hours.

With baseball I seemed to look forward to opening the thread, reading what others had to say. I don't feel this way about B-ball and at night you really can't follow what is happening like you could with baseball while you work on your team.

So instead of doing things halfway, I should just drop out now. Like I said before, even the whole BB board seems like a grade school forum so I have little to pull me here each day.

Good luck to all and may the best B-Ball brain win!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!