This is just another example of how women go into marriage with a man who has some undesirable elements thinking that somehow she will be able to change him!! If ever there was a more erroneous concept, this is it! I agree that Kay knew EXACTLY what she was getting into when she married Michael. When her plan of changing Michael doesn't work, she resorts to the most heinous of acts: abortion. She knows all too well how Michael will react.

This is one of the reasons why I feel GFIII is so unbelievable and so far removed from the GFI and GFII. Only in a soap opera would an ex wife who aborted their child wind up back in the arms (and bed!) of the husband she not only spurned, but stabbed through the heart! Knowing Michael and the values he grew up with, I doubt very much that he could ever bring himself to make love to her again. And, I doubt if the REAL Michael Coreleone would ever agree to allowing his children to be raised by her. That goes totally against everything he believes. So, that's why GFIII is so ridiculous in light of the other GF parts.

~~ Lollie

"Sono una roccia; Sono un'isola...una roccia non ritiene dolore; un'isola non grida mai."